Option 1 Healthcare Payer Resource Center
Our primary focus on Enteral Nutrition makes us experts in meeting and exceeding the clinical needs of our patients – both pediatric and adult. Additionally, the talent, skill and dedication of Option 1 employees go well beyond the required accreditation standards.
What We Offer:
- Individualized care plans to meet the unique needs of each Enteral Nutrition patient
- Registered Clinical Dietitians provide customized care plans, nutritional consultation, assessment and oversight
- A professional clinical nutrition support team (including RN’s) that provides in-depth education to each patient the day of discharge (at hospital or home)
- Nesting services to ensure caregiver’s peace of mind before discharge to ensure seamless transition and continuity of care
- Registered nurses who follow-up with each patient after discharge
- The largest selection of enteral formulas, supplies and pumps in the industry
- Complementary products and services such as Urological, Wound Care, Ostomy, Cecostomy & Incontinence.